· Completed asphalt paving of roadway
· Repairs to previously installed concrete sidewalk and curb & gutter
· Driveway restorations
· Landscape restoration with sod.
· Adjusted Manholes in roadway to meet proposed final asphalt surface elevations.
Work to be performed to complete project:
· Pavement striping
· Installation of stamped and colored cross-walks at Dewes Street intersection
· Repair of sod restoration
· Repair of brick pavers adjacent to replaced concrete sidewalk.
· Miscellaneous clean-up and project finalization tasks.
The project is nearly completed and this will be the final blog post for the project. We hope you found the information to be helpful and insightful regarding the current status of the project and upcoming work.
The Village of Glenview will provide resident surveys in the coming weeks for you to complete regarding the construction work and notifications provided. Please take a few moments to complete this survey. The information will allow us to know what aspects of the project we are doing well at and which areas we need to improve upon in the future.
Thanks again for all your patience and understanding throughout the construction project. We understand it was an extended period of time in which the roadway was under construction. We hope that you are happy with the improvements made.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Robert Steele, Village Project Manager, at 847-904-4423.