· Clean roadway from debris following pavement removal operations
· Performed additional concrete patching identified following pavement removal.
· Preparatory work prior to paving 1st layer of asphalt pavement.
· Continued with landscape restorations
Work Anticipated to be Performed, October 2nd to October 6th
· Complete remaining concrete repairs.
· Continue with landscape restorations.
· Complete preparatory work prior to paving first layer of asphalt
· Pave first layer of asphalt pavement.
Following the removal of the asphalt pavement and observing vehicles traveling over the areas previously milled, it was determined additional patching should be completed prior to begin paving operations.
The contractor does anticipate getting all the additional patching completed by early next week. Once the patching is completed, the first layer of new asphalt pavement will be paved. Currently the asphalt paving is scheduled for Thursday of next week.
During paving operations, traffic will be reduced to 1 lane and vehicles routed around the work area with flaggers. The contractor will also be working in the Glenview Road / Harlem Avenue intersection. Please plan accordingly as we anticipate significant travel delays again.
Once the first layer of asphalt pavement is installed, the amount of dust will be greatly reduced.
Thanks again for all your understanding.