· Removal of Northbound Detour. 2-way traffic re-established
· There will continue to be construction delays as the road work continues; however, work will be done during working hours with flaggers
· Performed pavement milling of the entire roadway, including intersection of Glenview Road & Harlem Avenue
· Installed temporary pavement marking tape to delineate lanes.
· Swept roadway from debris due to construction and milling operations.
Work Anticipated to be Performed, September 25th to September 29th
· Evaluate pavement following milling and perform pavement patching as required
· Complete remaining concrete repairs.
· Continue with landscape restorations.
· Depending on work progress, pave first layer of asphalt pavement near the end of the week.
A majority of the concrete base repairs are completed. The pavement will be re-evaluated to determine if any additional pavement patching needs to occur. It is anticipated any additional pavement patching will be performed next week. Depending on work progress, the first layer of asphalt pavement will be paved.
The northbound detour from Golf Road to Glenview Road has been removed with 2-way traffic being re-established. The remaining work will be performed allowing for 2-way traffic at all times. However, during patching and paving operations flaggers will be utilized to direct traffic around the work zone. Travel delays are expected to continue until project completion.
Thanks again for all your patience and understanding as you utilized alternate routes during the northbound detour.