· Made final water main connections to existing water mains
o ALL WATER MAIN WORK NOW COMPLETED
· Performed abandonment of existing water main
· Performed asphalt patching as needed
· Concrete curb & gutter and sidewalk removal from Golf Road to Colfax Avenue on both sides of the street.
Work Anticipated to be performed, June 19th to June 23rd
· Concrete curb & gutter and sidewalk replacement in areas that have been previously removed.
· Continue with abandonments for existing water main
· Complete storm sewer improvements.
In the coming some concrete work will be performed in front of driveways. If work is scheduled to be performed in front of your driveway, access will be restricted for approximately 5 days. The Village of Glenview will hand-deliver a letter to your door prior to removing the curb & gutter and/or sidewalk in front of your driveway stating the day and time in which the vehicles should be removed and parking instructions. Please be on the look-out for these letters. Everything will be done to minimize the amount of time access is restricted.
Thanks again for all your patience and understanding during construction.