· Re-mobilization of materials and equipment
· Re-establish traffic control
· Concrete curb & gutter and sidewalk removal on the east side of Harlem Avenue from Harrison Street to Larkdale Drive.
Work Anticipated to be Performed, July 24th to July 28th
· Pour concrete curb & gutter and sidewalk that was previously removed.
· Continue to remove concrete curb & gutter and sidewalk along the east side of Harlem Avenue to Glenview Road.
· Begin removal of concrete curb & gutter and sidewalk along the west side of Harlem Avenue from Glenview Road to the south.
As the concrete replacement work continues, some residents will not have driveway access for approximately 5 to 7 days while the concrete is removed, poured, and allowed significant time to cure. Residents will be notified by the Village of Glenview prior to removing any concrete in front of your driveway that will restrict access for an extended period of time. The notification will include dates and times to have vehicles removed from the driveway, available parking options, and anticipated timeframe access will be restored.