· Completed concrete curb & gutter and sidewalk replacements from Harrison Street to Golf Road
· Re-establish traffic control devices
· Repair asphalt patching as needed
· Demobilize equipment.
· General Site clean-up.
Due to the lack of a state budget agreement, all construction projects with State/Federal funding have been instructed to suspend construction by Friday, June 30 until a budget or other spending measure is passed by legislators.
The Harlem Road project includes State/Federal funding; therefore, construction is being suspended as of Friday, June 30. The Village of Glenview has taken the following actions to prepare for the construction work suspension.
- Sidewalks and driveways that were removed have been restored to a temporary or permanent condition, so that travel ways and private driveways are fully accessible during the shutdown.
- Idled equipment and materials have been removed from the jobsite or moved to a safe and secure location, away from the travel ways to the extent possible.